rPet Thread 000 Black
Be responsible for the environment – conserve natural resources! The Sew-all Thread 100 m rPET sewing thread from Gütermann creativ is made of 100% recycled polyester.
The raw material for these environmentally-friendly threads is provided by recycled beverage bottles made of 100 % PET (polyethene terephthalate). The collected PET bottles are washed in different stages, shredded into so-called flakes and melted.
The special advantages of the sewing threads made from rPET lie in the recycled raw material. Less energy is required to manufacture the raw material and the CO² emissions are significantly reduced – this conserves the environment and saves natural resources.
The reels for the sewing threads made from rPET are made of 100 % polystyrene (PS) and can be collected in single varieties, and then disposed of in an environmentally-friendly manner in the recycling points provided in towns and cities
Sew-all Thread 100 m rPET
- For all fabrics and seams
- For sewing machines and sewing by hand
- For closing and quilting seams
- For overlock and safety seams
- For buttonholes and sewing on buttons
- For delicate embroidering stitching and decorative seams
- Recommended needle size: universal needle NM 80–90
Advantages of rPet Threads
- 100 % recycled polyester
- Made in Germany
- No flying fibres when sewing
- No thin and thick areas – optimal sewing protection
- No thread twisting
- Tear and abrasion resistant
- Elastic and flexible
- Soft and supple
- Non-fade and colourfast