Heron Workshop -Dive into Details and Get Creative!
This intermediate level class will take a novice/experienced beginner to the next level with their art and stitching. Bring your sewing machine and threads, play for a couple of days and we will even learn some basic wet felting and make our own wool batting!
- Maximum 6 Students
- Minimum 3 Students*
- We will start with design and colour theory and explore options for designing and creating your own masterpiece with the Heron pattern.
- In the morning, we will be continuing exploring the details and layers of your thread painting.
- In the afternoon we will get down and dirty with wet felting and making our own batting for this project.
- We will look at the layout and finishing ideas for your creation.
- Thread Painting Heron Pattern
- Wet felting supplies.
- Lunch for both days
What do you need to Bring?
- Sewing machine -capable of free motion embroidery
- Fabric for your background and borders
- Basic sewing kit
What you can buy at the Studio
* minimum of 3 students to run. Full refund or exchange if class is cancelled due to low enrolment.