Beginner Thread Painting Workshop!
Join me and 5 other students in my studio for some intimate learning. Have you always wanted to try free motion thread painting but didn’t think you were skilled enough at sewing or artistic? This class gives you easy step-by-step instructions on how to tackle the basics. You get a chance to create a sweet little, embroidered thread painting. Your choice of beginner patterns includes common birds like the chickadee and cardinal. Create these with Thread Painting by Numbers, a simple easy to read pattern that takes the guess work out of colour theory and shading. It comes with a pre-printed fabric sample to get you started and the kit includes the thread, stabilizer and a hoop!
- Dates: Next Date TBD
- Location: 867 Brooke Valley Road, Perth Ontario, K7H 3C6
- Maximum 6 Students
- Minimum 3 Students*
- Beginner Thread Painting Pattern
- Black Capped Chickadee or Northern Cardinal
- Thread for one pattern
- 7” hoop
- Stabilizer for one embroidery
- Afternoon tea and snack
What do you need to Bring?
- Sewing machine -capable of free motion embroidery
- Sewing machine manual
- Fabric for your background and borders
- Sample squares of muslin for practice
- Basic sewing kit
What you can buy at the Studio
* minimum of 3 students to run. Full refund or exchange if class is cancelled due to low enrolment.